Monday, May 19, 2008

Mini Photo Shoot Schedule

Here is the schedule for the photo-shoot...

Thursday June 5th:
-------------
-------------
-------------


Saturday June 7th
-------------
5:30-6:30
-------------

Tuesday June 10th
-------------
-------------
-------------



Just a couple of things to remember...
* Shoot will be canceled if bad weather.
* Try and avoid wearing black tops and let me know if you have questions about clothing.
* Plan on being at shoot at the start time. Once the kids get comfortable with me, the shoot should last 30 min. I've scheduled 1 hour just in case.
* You are welcome to bring different outfits to change.
* Make sure the kids have shoes on.
* I will not have phone or e-mail access from May 25th to June 1st.
* I'll give you my address over the phone.
* If none of the times work, I'll be doing another mini-shoot in a couple weeks.

Oh, and one more thing...sometimes these little cuties are just not in the mood to have their picture taken. If I don't feel like they are at their best and I'm not getting enough good shots, I hope you'll be patient with me and reschedule. I want the pictures to be wonderful, not just o.k.
AND, if you're not happy with the final result, I will be more than happy to do it over.

Call to save a spot, they will fill up quickly!

Tammy Marx
c: #232-7000 h: #593-1896

2 comments:

Jewels said...

Thanks Tammy!! Have so much fun in Lake Powell and we'll see you Tuesday!

Jenn K. said...

Hey Tammy!
What a crazy small world. This is Kirk Kimber. How is everything. We are hanging in there. That Bike of your husbands is sweet...a perfect mother's day gift! HaHa. I have not seen you or your family forever. I have dropped off the face of the earth in northern Idaho. How is Brian doing? How long does Kevin...Elder Kimber have left? How is Michelle? Cameron? How is Cameron? Sorry for all of the questions, I just haven't seen the cousin Kimber Klan for a long time. My email address is klerkkimber@hotmail.com
Later!
Kirk