Monday, May 12, 2008

Look what I got for Mother's Day!!!!!

JUST KIDDING!! I meant to say, look what Ryan got for Mother's Day. HA, HA, HA!!


Well, he bought it a couple of weeks ago, but he finally got it Mother's Day weekend. I'm so happy for him. He went to Logan with his Dad and brother on their bikes to see his Grandma and said it was so fun. I took a test drive and I have to admit, it is really exciting. The kids can't wait to get their helmets so they can have a ride with Dad. You deserve this Ryan. You are such a wonderful Father and Husband. ALWAYS be careful!
Mother's Day was great! Ryan and the kids got me a pottery barn bath robe. I've never felt anything so soft. We also went to Grantsville to be with my family and talk to my brother Kevin whom was calling from his Mission. I was an emotional wreck. Something about hearing his voice just triggered a lot of emotion. We also talked about Grandma being gone and how special she is to us. (Kevin was really close to her, too.) Kevin is such a great missionary and an inspiration to me. Love ya, little bro.



Happy Mother's Day to all you blogging buddies. And a big Happy Mother's Day to the greatest Mother in the world. I couldn't ask for a more wonderful Mother. Thank you for you example of Living the Gospel. Thank you for always being there for me. I love you Mom!!

5 comments:

Candice said...

You got me there for a second! :p Have fun Ryan! & that photo of you & your mom is gorgeous, Tammy. Love the family one, too. Wish I had snapped one of my little family on Mother's Day, but by the time I thought of it we looked too scroungy :(. Oh well. Happy belated Mother's Day! :)

Jennie said...

Congratulations on the new toy. It looks exciting - scary, but exciting. Be careful! We don't want anything to happen to you guys. Have fun!

Jewels said...

How Fun and Funny!! I love all of your pictures, you are such a photogenic family! Glad you had a good Mother's Day and have fun riddin!

Allison said...

You guys are such a cute family. Bryan is going to super GREEN when he finds out about Ryan's new toy. Love the pic of you and your Mom.

The Webbs said...

Boys sure have expensive toys don't they? You looked great on it too! But I'm sure you'd prefer the robe :) Tell Ryan to be safe!
I hope you do another "mini shoot" during the summer so we can get some pictures of this new little one with her big brothers.
We miss you guys, I hardly recognize your beautiful family, we'll have to plan something this summer.