Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mini-Photo Shoot Comming Soon!!

I will be doing a mini photo-shoot in my front yard the first week of June. What this is (mini shoot) is an affordable way to get a couple great shots of your kids. This will be for kids only. $20 per child and each session will be about 30 min. Each addition child (in family) will be $10. (that will be included in the 30 min.)
You will get 5-10 full-resolution, fully edited digital photographs (per child) on an archival CD.

I will have my backdrops set up as an option and pictures will also be taken in the rocks and bushes in front. Here are a couple of examples...







I'll be gone May 25th-June 1st, but I'll post exact dates and time so you can sign up before I go if possible. Dates and times to come....
Let me know if this is something you would be interested in.

8 comments:

Jennie said...

Yes, we are interested. We'll check back for the dates.

ausandtif said...

We are VERY interested! That would be perfect, as the twins will be turning one! I'll be watching for the dates & times. Have fun in Lake Powell!

Jewels said...

We are totally interested too!

Candice said...

These photos are all so cute! LOVE the ones of Brady!

Megs said...

I am a friend of Julie Brophy. I would be interested in a time slot. My email is megardoodle@yahoo.com

Coombs Family said...

I am a friend of Julie Brophy as well and would be interested in a time slot as well. My email address is emilycoombs@comcast.net

Brooke said...

Wow! Look at you...you are so popular. We are interested in this as well. I'm sorry I havn't called back as we were out of town and I'm still on vacation brain mode, ya know? I'll give you a call!

Skeem's said...

Let me just tell you, your kids are so cute. I saw them at Travis' yesterday, and got to hang out with lil Macey,she sat on my lap a couple times, so cute. I wanted to steal her. Sorry you couldn't be there we missed ya.