Thursday, November 6, 2008

Be Prepared....this doesn't happen very often.



For Halloween, I convinced Ryan to be in a Hospital gown with a big belly. You might think he is a pregnant woman, but nope. That is when the baby comes out from the gown and so for Halloween, he was a "New Mom". I hope you get as big of a laugh as his co-workers did as he gave birth on the conference table during a meeting. LOVE IT! That's my hubby!!!!!!

Here is Indian Jones, Nancy Drew, "Super Dog", and the cutest little lion I've ever seen.

7 comments:

Jen said...

You two are nuts! Does he still have a job? We laughed so hard- love the conference table pics. But really, Ryan. You should take it easy, give yourself time to heal!

Jeff and Steph said...

Hilarious! Glad his boss has a sense of humor. Thanks for the laugh!

caseyandleslieanderson said...

Wow! Ryan you look good as a new mom. When I saw this I couldn't stop laughing. Only you could pull this one off

Brindy said...

Wow, he's one brave soul! :) Love the adorable costumes -- Even you dressed up Tammy! One step ahead of me.

Kim Felt said...

Oh my! I don't think I could pay brandon enough to do that! That is hilarious. I wish I could have seen that. Your kids are darling too!!!

Jewels said...

Happy Halloween (a month later)!! How hilarious is Ryan, thanks for making my day! Hope all is well with you guys.

Anonymous said...

I am so happy that I have found your blog. You have such a cute family! I love your photography site too:) You are so cute and I'm glad you're doing so well. I started a blog at kariandben.blog--sorry if I've already told you that. I am trying to get Katie to start one, but she's too busy multiplying and replenishing! Have a wonderful Holday Season:) Kari