Thursday, February 14, 2008

California






















Someone has been caught using there cell phone on vacation! :)



It is so beautiful here. Megan and Brady loved the beach. Maycee wasn't so sure, she just wanted to snuggle with mom and dad. This has been such a perfect trip. These pictures were taken with my nice camera. I debated back and forth weather to take it or not and finally decided that I was going to. I'm so glad I did. Our hotel has a garden area with ponds, bridges, fountain etc. I can't wait to take pictures of the kids there. We have taken so many pictures at Disneyland, (not with my nice camera) with our point and shoot camera. I will have to post pictures of them at the park when we get back - we didn't bring anything to download them off the card. I love it here. Disneyland is so magical and it brings back memories of being a kid. We went on the new Nemo ride tonight and I have to say I was really impressed. You get in the submarines (like the ride that was there before it), and it has the characters as you go along. It's also 15 minutes long. I love the smell of popcorn and cotton candy and the workers are all so happy, friendly and accommodating. Some people don't think this to be a great vacation, but I LOVE IT. And even more important, the kids love it. This has given us great family time.

2 comments:

Jennie said...

Tammy, I'm glad you guys are having fun. We leave for Disney in 15 days. Yeah! Have a safe trip home.

suzi said...

Tammy,
I love your blog!!! I can't believe how big your kids have gotten! Megan looks exactly like you. Good Luck with your photography adventure...You take beautiful pictures. Hope you had fun in Calif., next time come north! XOXOXOXO